Tuesday 18 June 2013

Alfa Beast

The internet is a great place. Full of things you could only or never dream off. The Alfa Beast is one of those things. I first encouterd it in 2005 somewhere I think, maybe 2006. I got the link through an e-mail from a friend, all it said was "This is so insane", and it is. A 2.5ltr V6 Alfa powered Harley. The pictures scared me. 

At the same time, the internet is a frustrating place. Back then I wasn't as fluent in googeling, and the information on the Alfa Beast was (and still is) scarce. After a few half hearted attempts to find some more info I gave up, right-clicked, saved as and forgot about it. 

Untill about 15 minutes ago. Browsing through my "Misc" this came by. A nostalgic wave hit me, it is still an insane thing. A quick and more fluent google throws up some more pictures and info. 

For now, just sit back and relax in awe. 






Still not alot of info is available. Alittle on The Kneeslider and some more pics on  Duc Cutters.